Then kai joined me in bed and we cuddled for our first day home together. That;s only until Kamron wanted to join us. After breakfast I needed to take care of the puppies. We have 3 from Joey and Zeus and only have one more left to sell. They are all so cute but I would rather be done with this extra job. After I came back in we played and watched "Pongebob" for like 2 hours. Then is was lunch. I guess everyday i will learn new things about my little guys and today's was they do not like spaghetti O's. How random I know but guess we won't be trying that anymore.
We all had naps, (yes i did too) then brought the puppies in because this Oklahoma Weather is way too hott for them. I wish we could play outside but maybe in September. I then found out I was going to cook dinner for my brother in law and his girl, so I started on that adventure. My mom and brother came by and somehow I talked them into taking Kamron to Walmart with them. I got so much done while they were gone. I love that little guy but he sure is needy.
It was then 7:00 and dinner was ready at least one boy has eaten and I was waiting on everyone to arrive. Well to make this story short, I had dinner with our guests without my husband. he didnt get home until 9:30ish. It definitely made for a long day. But I really enjoyed my first day at home.
Today 8.23.11 was a little different, I was super tired and did not have any motivation to clean at all. So we ate, played and napped around 12:00 till like 2. Well Kamron napped while Kai and I watched Cars and The lion King. I think I can recite Cars by now. It's on repeat in his room. Took care of the puppies again and layed Kamron down for hiw second nap of the day. Now here I am writing my first blog ever.
I told my husband that I did not clean today and he said that's ok, as long as i come home to a clean house, like clean countertops and floors and dinner made. Well I thought I told him i didn't do anything lol, so i guess I better get to his requests. Haha. I'm not that women but it really does need picked up. I'm super excited to start this blog and hope you enjoy our fun and not so fun adventerous days.
No comments:
Post a Comment